Oxtellar XR Is Taken Once a Day
Life can get hectic and many people struggle to remember to take medications multiple times a day. What’s the right choice for you in managing your partial seizures?
Adding Once-a-Day Oxtellar XR May Be a Good Fit for You
Oxtellar XR is the first FDA-approved once-a-day form of oxcarbazepine:
- An add-on therapy that’s been proven in a medical study to significantly reduce the number of partial seizures*
- Steady delivery of medicine over 24 hours
- Is taken only once a day
*Individual results may vary.
Tips for Talking to Your Doctor
It is important that you and your doctor talk about your partial seizures and how they should be treated. Below are some tips for talking to your doctor:
Write down any questions you may have
Write down how many partial seizures you have had since your last visit:
- Try to remember when and where they happened
- Try to describe them as best as you can
Write down at what time of day you take your medications
- Be sure to tell your doctor if you miss a dose